The Office of Communications and Marketing uses multimedia reporting and media relations to share the stories of BSU and its students, faculty, staff and alumni. You can help by submitting a story, or just give us a friendly retweet!
Erika Bailey-Johnson, sustainability coordinator at Bemidji State University, has been selected as one of Prairie Business Magazine’s top 40 business professionals under the age of 40 who exemplify a high level of talent in the upper Midwest region.Keep reading »
Dr. Rachele Schafer, assistant professor of professional education, has helped Bemidji State receive a grant of nearly $50,000 that will teach students to administer a new version of an industry-standard achievement assessment test.
Dr. Nancy Hall, associate professor of nursing at Bemidji State University, discusses the ways long-term care plans play into decisions regarding life-sustaining healthcare as part of BSU’s Honors Council Lecture Series.
A group of Bemidji State University students, led by Dr. Patrick Donnay, professor of political science, have improved cross-country ski trails at BSU’s Hobson Memorial Forest with new signage.
BSU economics professor Dr. Patrick Welle spent much of the summer of 2014 exploring how water levels might impact a lake’s attractiveness to tourists and outdoor enthusiasts.
12/20/2014 | Women's Ice Hockey Ohio State completes the sweep over the Beavers, 2-1
12/20/2014 | Women's Ice Hockey Buckeyes knock off the Beavers, 2-0
12/20/2014 | Men's Basketball Minnesota Crookston edges Beavers with 73-61 victory
12/20/2014 | Women's Basketball Beavers get first NSIC win against Minnesota Crookston, 71-69
12/18/2014 | Men's Basketball Beavers set for rival Minnesota Crookston on the road
12/17/2014 | Women's Basketball Bemidji State ends 2014 at rival Minnesota Crookston Friday
12/17/2014 | Men's Ice Hockey, Women's Basketball, Athletics Beaver Pride names Sierra Senske and Philip Brewer Athletes of the Week
12/17/2014 | Women's Ice Hockey Beavers host Ohio State to close out 2014More Athletics News & Schedules »
- Erika Bailey-Johnson Named to Prairie Business Magazine’s 40 Under 40
- Professor Explores How Advance Care Plans Impact Health Care
- Alum Works with Suspected Ebola Patients in Kansas City
- Student recognized by National Wildlife Foundation EcoLeader program
- Young Life Club Includes 27 Students
- BSU Electronic Ensemble ‘Voltage’ Holds Annual Concert
- 47 Students Receive Alumni Relative Scholarships
- 2014-15 Bemidji Choir includes 59 BSU students and alumni
- BSU’s Varsity Singers Perform Winter Concert
BSU in the Media
- President Hanson: Thanks to all who made BSU Homecoming great
- BSU alum Ben Mikaelsen shares his journey to becoming a published author
- BSU’s online accounting programs touted for affordability
- BSU senior passes Property and Casualty Insurance License Exam
More in the News Archive »