Bemidji State University is fully accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC).
Bemidji State University has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE) located at 11374 Strang Line Road in Lenexa, Kansas, USA. The business programs in the following degrees are accredited by the IACBE:
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with emphases in Finance, Management, Marketing, Entrepreneurship and International Business.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems
Areas of Distinction
Specialized IACBE accreditation means our program has excelled in eight key areas:
- Outcomes assessment
- Strategic planning
- Educational innovation
- Internal/external relationships
- Scholarly & professional activities
Quality of the BSU Accounting program is measured by the accomplishment of BSU’s mission and broad-based goals, the effectiveness of student learning and the operational effectiveness of the Accounting program.
You may download the Accreditation Report of Student Learning and Achievement and Operational Effectiveness for the academic years listed below: