Every year, we award a number of scholarships to Nursing students who demonstrate both financial need and outstanding commitment to their studies and their future in the nursing field.
Eligibility details for each scholarship can found in the “Scholarship Information Packet” link under Materials.
Scholarship applications are due by February 15 for the following school year. The Student Admissions, Progression and Concerns Committee reviews the applications and notifies recipients by the end of February. Students who will graduate before the start of the next school year are not eligible to apply.
Students who have received departmental scholarships in the past do not automatically receive a scholarship again. Applicants must apply each year with the same potential opportunity.
Other Non-BSU Scholarship Opportunities
- Julie Campbell Ringle PEO Scholarship
- NSCDA American Indian Nurse Scholarship Program
- Cherokee Scholarship Site
- Nursing Scholarships
- Marcella Arnold Scholarship Application
- Johnson & Johnson
- Sue Fischer Scholarship Application 2016
- The Association of Perioperative Registered Nurses
- Pocket Nurse Scholarship Fund
- F.A. Davis
- Coursey Enterprises
- Accredited Schools Online
- Nursing Education Scholarship at TravelNursing.org
- Scholarship list at CNAclasses.org