Benefits for Schools
The BSU in the Schools Concurrent Enrollment Program is a partnership between the University and participating high schools. Through this partnership schools demonstrate a commitment to expanding opportunities for both students and teachers, and receive many benefits by doing so including:
- Offering eligible students the opportunity to take university coursework
- Offering curriculum to students that otherwise may not be available
- Providing professional development opportunities to teachers
- Developing collegial interaction between high school and BSU faculty members
- Partnering with Bemidji State University, an institution recognized for innovative and relevant educational programs
For more information see: Program Overview.
Schools or school districts interested in partnering with Bemidji State University should contact the Program Coordinator.