At the Rivers Meeting Project, we're looking for outstanding original work, whether it is fiction, poetry, photography, paint, pencil, pen, or another easily printable fine art. However we do have the following guidelines:
- Submissions accepted from Bemidji State University students only.
- Bio statement up to 25 words is required.
2. Fill Out An Application
- Titles of work only--no names on the piece itself!
- Fill out this form with your name, titles, and genres of submissions. Paperclip this form to your submissions--no staples!
- Digital entries: please make sure to include the information from the forms in your email. Attach your submission as a separate file.
- LATE WORK WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
You may download one of the following, print it out and fill it in. You may also find applications at the Hobson Union Front Desk.
You may submit at:
- Hagg-Sauer Reception (3rd Floor)
- Hole in the Wall (HS 322)
- EA Art Association room (across from ceramics room)
- Rivers Meeting office space in the H20 room
Or mail to:
Rivers Meeting Anthology
c/o English Department
Hagg-Sauer Hall, 3rd Floor
Bemidji State University
Bemidji, MN 56601