Stay on Course with 300+ Summer Courses Available
Just like those offered during the school year, summer classes are small and taught by engaged, supportive faculty. Enrolling in summer session, however, means you can complete a course for full credit in as little as three weeks. Click here for the 2016 Summer Session Advising Guide.
Enjoy a flexible summer schedule with courses offered during the following terms:
- May Session: May 16-May 27
- Summer Session I: June 1-June 30
- Summer Session II: July 5-July 29
The schedule for on-campus and online courses is available online. All courses are available to ANY MnSCU student on a first-come, first-served basis until they are filled. During the summer, there are NO restrictions on high demand or online courses. Therefore, if you are looking to transfer your credit, Minnesota’s transfer curriculum makes is possible to transfer your BSU Summer credits to other MnSCU schools.
In order to be considered a full-time student in the summer, undergraduates must be enrolled for 12 credit hours.
- Registration Opens on E-Services: February 29, 2016
- Last Day to Register: When class fills or first day of class
- Last Day for Refunds: First day of classes
- Last Day to Withdraw: Within first five class days, Check E-services for details
- Grades Available: Five business days after last day of class