There are a number of organizations that come together once a year to hold a Bemidji Summer Camps Resource Fair. The Bemidji Summer Camps Resource Fair is for parents and families to learn about the different Summer Camps and Programs available within the community. The event will be held on April 8, 2017 from 1-4 p.m. at the Bemidji First Lutheran Church (900 Bemidji Ave. N). The cost is $10 for vendors to have a booth. You will be invoiced by the City of Bemidji after March 1, 2017. The deadline for vendors to participate is April 1, 2017 or until filled.
- Friday, April 7: Set-up the ROOM from 1-4 p.m. Anyone who is available, please come at this time.
- Saturday, April 8: Set-up your BOOTH from 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Saturday, April 8: Bemidji Summer Camp Resource Fair in Action from 1 p.m.-4 p.m.
- Saturday, April 8: Take down the ROOM from 4-5 p.m. All are expected to stay and help. Last year, we got done in 35-minutes.
Doors will be open to the public from 1 p.m.-4 p.m. No RSVP required and no cost for families to participate.
Vendors are encouraged to have hand-outs/registration forms at your table. If a vendor would like to provide an activity during the event (music, craft, game, etc.), please indicate it on the form below. Vendor deadline is April 1, 2017 or until filled. Click here for a list of 2017 participating agencies.
- Below are flyers that you can all print, share, or email out to your groups. Blue is ideal for social media and white is ideal for printing.
- I have also created an event on the Bemidji Summer Camps FB page. Please, PLEASE indicate that you are going and share the event. ALSO, please INVITE others by clicking the INVITE button in the event and SELECTING your contacts. https://www.facebook.com/bemidjisummercamps/
- Must provide your own table cover for 8′ table
- Unload at the SE door of the church on the Sanford Health, Baker Park side
- Move cars after unloading to the street to park
- Reserve parking lot spaces for families