First, you should figure out if this program is right for you. Make sure to discuss the PSEO opportunities with your high school counselor.
Steps to Apply
- Determine your eligibility for admission by consulting with your high school counselor.
- Talk with your parents about the program.
- Arrange a conference with your high school counselor to start the application process.
- Complete and submit the Minnesota Department of Education PSEO Notice of Student Registration 2017-18 form as well as the Bemidji State University Application for PSEO.
- Have your high school send an official copy of your transcript with your high school rank (or ACT score if rank is not available). A new completed PSEO Notice of Student Registration is needed for each term. Please note that rank will always be used for eligibility purposes when it is available.
- Once your application is received, along with your official transcripts, admittance to the program will be determined by the PSEO Coordinator. A letter will be sent to you regarding your admission status.
Eligibility will not be determined on an either/or basis. Review our eligibility page for more information.
If you are accepted into the program, you will be notified of an orientation program to assist you in registering for classes. Placement examinations will be given in math to determine what level of math course you are eligible to take.