After you have been admitted to BSU, we will email you a transfer credit evaluation within 2-3 weeks. This will show how your credits/courses transfer into your BSU degree program.
If equivalencies are not listed for your courses in your intended major, you may fill out and submit a Substitute Transfer Equivalency Form. Contact the transfer Specialist (Kari Kantack-Miller) at 218-755-2602.
Visit Transferology to find the classes that fall within the Minnesota Transfer Curriculum and possibly into your major.
- Transferrable credits are accepted from regionally accredited institutions.
- Military credits are evaluated using American Council on Education recommendations.
- Developmental and/or remedial credits (typically numbered less than 100/1000) will not transfer.
- Technical school credits will transfer up to 16 credits, unless part of an articulated program.
- We accept some AP/IB/CLEP credits.
- We accept some DSST/DANTES Exam credits.