Earned college credit in high school?
Have classes in high school count towards your college degree.
- Advanced Placement
- BSU accepts AP courses with a score of 3 or higher
- Click here to see how your AP classes work for you at BSU
- Remember to select BSU when choosing where to send your scores
- Contact College Board if you forgot to send them to BSU
- College in the Classroom
- BSU accepts College Credit earned while in high school. Visit u.select to see how your courses transfer to BSU.
- Remember to have an official transcript sent from each college you've taken classes from
- Click here to see how your CLEP exams work for you at BSU
- International Baccalaureate
- BSU will grant credit for scores of 4 or higher on individual IB examinations or successful completion of the IB diploma. Click here for additional International Baccalaureate information.