Office: Bridgeman Hall 229
Phone: (218) 755-4223
Box #: 34
Dr. Al-Odeh joined Bemidji State University (BSU) College of Business, Technology and Communication in August 2012. He teaches courses for the B.S. in Engineering Technology, B.S. Project Management, B.A.S Technology Management, and B.A.S Applied Engineering programs. Before joining BSU, he had taught at Indiana State University as PhD candidate in the Applied Engineering and Technology Management department for two years. He also worked in industry as Quality Control Broadcasting Engineer, and CAD design engineer. He is a member of IIE, SME, and ATMAE. Dr. Al-Odeh is certified by the Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering (ATMAE) as Certified Senior Technology Manager (CSTM) and Certified Senior Technical Professional (CSTP).
Dr. Al-Odeh has published and presented more than 15 researches in national and international organization in the areas of Statistical Quality Control, Value Stream Mapping and Lean Manufacturing, Supply Chain Management, Radio Frequency Identification (RFID), Products Development, Renewable Energy Systems, and Environmental Manufacturing Processes.
Dr. Al-Odeh is a reviewer for different journals and conferences. He has been invited to judge several professional events including VEX Robotics competitions, Northern Minnesota Regional Science Fair, and Edison Awards competition. Dr. Al-Odeh has been elected president of the Distance Learning (DL) division in the Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering (ATMAE).He has been involved with Distance Learning since 2008 and he believes that online learning offers an avenue of options and opportunities for students. He is a Quality Matters Certified Master Reviewer and reviewed several online and hybrid courses at national and international levels.
Dr. Al-Odeh has served on several professional committees such as Liberal/General Education Committee, IRB committee, BSU Honors Council, and Diversity Taskforce. Dr. Al-Odeh is always supportive to students’ growth both academically and socially and therefore he works closely with the Beaver Engineering and Design student chapter at BSU as faculty advisor.
- Ph.D.: Technology Management and Manufacturing Systems, Indiana State University (Terre Haute, IN), 2013
- M.S.: Industrial Technology, Indiana State University (Terre Haute, IN), 2010
- M.S.: Computer Information Systems, Arab Academic for Business and Financial Sciences (AABFS) (Jordan), 2007
- B.S.: Computer Information Systems, Al-Hussein Bin Talal University (Jordan), 2006
- TADT 1460 Technical graphics
- TADT 3100 Professional Development
- TADT 3217 Material Science and Metallurgy
- TADT 3267 Engineering Economics and Cost Analysis
- TADT 3700 Production Planning & Control
- HOPR 3899 Pre-Thesis Seminar (Honors Course)
- TADT 4820 Engineering Case Study
- TADT 4873 Emphasis Related Capstone
- TADT 4878 Advanced topics in Emerging Manufacturing Technologies
- TADT 4878 Quality Assurance
- TADT 4910 Supple Chain Management
- TADT 4910 Value Stream Mapping
- TADT 6980 Research