The following links to policies of the A. C. Clark Library are provided as a convenience to library patrons.
Note: It is not an exhaustive list of policies of the library.
- Circulation Policies for Commonly Borrowed Materials
- Code of Behavior for Library Users
- Access to and Use of A. C. Clark Library Computers and the BSU Network
- Computer Use Policies for Community Users
- U.S. and State of Minnesota Government Publications Access Policies
- Electronic Government Publications: Acquisition and Access Policies
- Blocks to Borrower Accounts due to Long Overdue (“Billed”) Items
- Email Reference Service Policy
- Drink, Food, and Tobacco Policies
- Unaffiliated Community Borrower Policies
- Reciprocal Borrowing Policies
- Collection Development Policy