Items in this collection are available upon request at the Circulation Desk, third (main) floor, of the A. C. Clark Library. The requestor should present the item’s course reserve number for each item he or she wishes to use.
The instructor who placed an item on reserve assigns one of the following loan periods for each item he or she has placed in the Course Reserves Collection.
|3-hour, library use only||The item is due back at the Circulation Desk within 3 hours and may not be removed from the library building.|
|3-hour, overnight use allowed||The item is due back at the Circulation Desk within 3 hours and may be removed from the library building. Such an item, if checked out within two hours of the library’s closing, will be due an hour after the library’s next opening.|
|1-day||The item is due back at the Circulation Desk one day after it is checked out.|
|3-day||The item is due back at the Circulation Desk three days after it is checked out.|
|7-day||The item is due back at the Circulation Desk seven days after it is checked out.|
Renewals Possible: No
Overdue charges and borrowing privileges
- A charge of $2.00 per item per day, up to three days overdue.
- Borrowing privileges are suspended until the item is either returned or all charges are paid.
- When an item from the course reserve collection becomes more three days overdue, the library will bill the item’s borrower a replacement cost for that item.
- If a billed item is returned, the borrower will be credited the amount billed minus any fines incurred.
- The A. C. Clark Library reserves the right to levy a disciplinary charge above and beyond any normal overdue charges on any borrower whom the library deems has kept overdue and reserve item with the intent of denying its use by other borrowers.