- Minnesota.gov: Electronic access to Minnesota government information and services
- The Three Branches of Minnesota State Government: A short description of the legislative, executive and judicial branches of Minnesota government.
- Links to Government Offices
- Links to the World
- Minnesota Statutes: The current laws of Minnesota codified by the revisor of statutes.
- How a Bill Becomes Law in Minnesota.
- Minnesota Rules: The current regulations from the executive branch of Minnesota codified by the revisor of statutes. For the most recent year’s changes, check in the State Register.
- (Vol. 22(14) (October 6, 1997 – current date); accessible through Minnesota’s Bookstore)
- (Vol. 1 (July 1976 – current date): accessible through The Office of the Revisor of Statutes)
- The State Register is published each Monday, (Tuesday if Monday is a holiday) and includes:
- Minnesota Rules: proposed, adopted, exempt, expedited, expedited emergency, vetoed and withdrawn.
- Executive & Commissioner’s Orders, Revenue Notices, Appointments, Proclamations
- Official Notices: announcements, meeting notices, metropolitan council notices, public hearings, official reports, requests for outside opinions, vacancies in agencies, etc.
- Professional, Technical & Consulting Contracts: including architecture and engineering, accounting/auditing/financial services, computer hardware and software, construction and remodeling, consulting and evaluating, medical/dental/psychiatric services, photographic, planning, testing, web and graphic design, writing and video services, and many others.
- State Grants & Loans: agriculture grants, economic development, housing programs, health & human services, job skills partnerships, vocational rehabilitation, workforce partnerships, and many more.
- Non-State Public Bids, Contracts & Grantsbids, contracts and grants from other than state agencies: city, county, metropolitan, federal, non-profit, and private agencies.
Minnesota Legislative Branch
- Minnesota State Legislature
- Minnesota Legislative Time Capsule
- Who Represents Me? Find Legislative and Congressional Members representing your district
- Minnesota Redistricting Maps 2012: View 2012 redistricting maps for MN Senate and MN House