|September 26, 2008||
2009 Issue 2
• Margie Giaque, director of career services, attended the National Association for College and Employers Conference in New Orleans, La., May 27-30. The conference provided an opportunity for career services staffs to meet directly with human resource and hiring personnel in business, industry and government.
• Nancy Haugen, associate director of career services, attended the National Career Development Association Global Conference in Washington, D.C., July 8-11. The conference included a professional development session entitled "A New Approach to Counseling for Career Indecision."
• Maria Denomie named office specialist at the Center for Research and Innovation, effective Sept. 3.
• Ryan Lavinger named athletic equipment manager for women's hockey, effective Aug. 25.
• Sudhi Upadhyaya named assistant professor in the Department of Technological Studies, effective Sept. 2.