Adding a Cranium Cafe Card in WordPress
Follow these instructions to insert a Cranium Cafe Card into a BSU/NTC WordPress Page
- BSU faculty & staff: login to MyBSU; NTC faculty & staff: login to MyNTC.
- Once logged in, go to your website by hovering over the WordPress link in the top bar, and selecting your site from the drop-down list.
- From your site dashboard, click on the Pages link in the left hand navigation. This will bring up a list of all the pages on your website. Select the page where you would like to add your Cranium Cafe Card and click edit.
- In your page editor, click to place your mouse where you would like your CraniumCafe Card in the page.
- Click the Add Media button
- Click the Insert Post Element link in the left column of the Insert Element modal.
- Click on the CraniumCafe Users post element.
- Enter your CraniumCafe Username.
- Click the Insert Element button in the bottom right corner of the modal.
NOTE: A place holder card will be inserted and only be displayed in the WordPress back-end. The real Cranium Cafe card will be rendered to the WordPress front-end.
- Click the Publish button to save the card to the page.