What is MyBSU and MyNTC?
MyBSU and MyNTC are one-stop shops for accessing all of your important accounts and services at Bemidji State University and Northwest Technical College.
The MyBSU and MyNTC portals contain links to the most popular tools you’ll need on campus.
You can log in to the MyBSU or MyNTC portal from the link in the top of any Bemidji State or Northwest Tech web page. Once you’ve logged in with your StarID credentials, you’ll be able to access many of your student or business services with a single click.
- StarID@live.bemidjistate.edu (for BSU students) and StarID@bemidjistate.edu (for BSU faculty and staff)
- StarID@live.ntcmn.edu (for NTC students) and StarID@ntcmn.edu (for NTC faculty and staff)
Some of the services available within the portals:
- expanded calendar of campus events and deadlines
- access to eServices, D2L Brightspace, eTimesheets, and more
- campus email
- Office 365 online apps, including OneDrive cloud storage
- directory and contact info edits
- password resets and security question updates
- alumni resources
Rate This Article
Related ArticlesActivate StarID
Log in to Office 365
What is my BSU or NTC email account?
Add Media to a MediaSpace Enabled D2L Pilot Course, Students