Wireless configuration instructions for personal devices, Chromebooks
How to connect your personal Chromebook device to the BSU or NTC wifi network:
- Click the network icon in the lower right corner of the screen
- Select your network status
- Select Join other
- Select Advanced
- Enter the following details in their respective fields
- SSID – BSU
- EAP method – PEAP
- Phase 2 authentication – MSCHAPV2
- CA certificate – Do not check
- User certificate – None installed
- Identity –
- StarID@live.bemidjistate.edu (for BSU students) and StarID@bemidjistate.edu (for BSU faculty and staff)
- StarID@live.ntcmn.edu (for NTC students) and StarID@ntcmn.edu (for NTC faculty and staff)
- Password – Your StarID password
- Anonymous identity – Leave blank
- Click Connect
Rate This Article
Helpful 3 people found this article helpful.
Related ArticlesWhat is Internet Guardian?
Using Wireless Display Option in HMU Conference Rooms
Wireless configuration instructions for personal devices, Windows 10.
Forget a WiFi network on a mobile device