Wireless configuration instructions for personal devices, Windows 10.
How to connect your personal Windows 10 device to the BSU or NTC wifi network:
- From the Windows Notification Area (icons near the clock), find and click the network icon to see the list of available networks in your area.
- Click on BSU or NTC, check Connect automatically, then click Connect.
- Enter your StarID login credentials and click OK:
- BSU students: StarID@live.bemidjistate.edu
- BSU faculty and staff: StarID@bemidjistate.edu
- NTC students: StarID@live.ntcmn.edu
- NTC faculty and staff: StarID@ntcmn.edu
Rate This Article
Helpful 3 people found this article helpful.
Related ArticlesActivate StarID
Using Wireless Display Option in HMU Conference Rooms
Wireless configuration instructions for personal devices, Chromebooks
What is my BSU or NTC email account?