General Policies and Procedures
- Please do not save any data to computers. It will be deleted. Consider saving to a personal flash drive or to your BSU OneDrive.
- Data on public lab computers may be visible to other users. For your own personal privacy, always log off after each use!
- Lab employees are available to assist with use of lab equipment only. If you need help with your assignment, please contact your instructor. Lynda.com might be a good resource for you too.
Printing is provided to all users of the Public Labs. Laser printers are located on both 1st and 3rd floors of the Library. A Color printer is available on the 1st floor of the Library.
- Printing is provided at no charge.
- Printing may be done by Public Lab users only.
- When making multiple copies, please use the Toshiba multi-function devices on the 3rd floor of the Library or visit the Campus Print Shop.
- Please be GREEN and only print when necessary!
Miscellaneous Policies and Procedures
- Games of any kind are prohibited in the Public Lab (unless used in a class and authorized by the instructor).
- Private or commercial use of lab resources is prohibited.
Reservation Requests for Computer Classroom (Library 122)
Reservations can be made by contacting the Public Labs Student Manager at x3777.
- Please indicate if you require specific computers, software or equipment.
- Student employees CANNOT schedule or reserve the classroom for faculty.
- Schedules of classroom reservations for classes will be posted on the campus EMS website.