Democratizing Student Support
Cranium Cafe has developed a 4-in-1 software that replicates on-campus style student services and support — accessible entirely online with no downloads or software installations. Our goal is to democratize student support regardless of ability or location.
Students have direct access their academic support in the same way they would on-campus, reducing the barriers most off-campus, commuter, and online students face.
Robust scheduling system for student services groups and individuals that embeds directly into the department’s webpage.
Hold walk-in appointments for quick advising, tutoring, and professor open office hours just like you would on campus with our Virtual Lobby.
Connect with your students in Cranium Cafe’s online face-to-face video meetings that are FERPA & ADA compliant. No download or installation required.
Reports / Analytics / Data
Visual dashboard shows data charted for a quick snapshot of activity and history. Generate Reports with multi levels of access.
Wednesday March 30th, 2016 — Library 122
- Session One: 12pm – 1pm (8 spots available)
- Session Two: 1pm – 2pm (12 spots available)
- Session Three: 2pm – 3pm (7 spots available)
- Session Four: 3pm – 4pm (8 spots available)
- Session Five: 4pm – 5pm(14 spots available)
Thursday March 31st, 2016 — Library 122
- Session Six: 8:15am – 9:15pm (8 spots available)
- Session Nine: 3:15pm – 4:15pm (10 spots available)
- Session Ten: 4:15pm – 5:15pm (14 spots available)