Bemidji State University is a member of the Minnesota State Colleges & Universities system. Besides the Office of the President, Bemidji State University has three administrative units designed to lead academic and student services, innovation, and operational aspects of the University.
The University Foundation also provides leadership through its “friend-raising” and fundraising functions.
Executive Leadership Team
The President, together with the vice presidents and the dean of Student Success and dean of Student Support Services, make up the Executive Leadership Team.
- Faith C. Hensrud, President
- Michael Anderson, Provost & Vice President for Academic & Student Affairs (Interim)
- Paula Langteau, Dean of Northwest Technical College (Interim)
- Karen Snorek, Vice President for Finance & Administration
- Vacant, Dean of Student Success
- Michelle Frenzel, Dean of Student Support Services (Interim)
The purpose of the President’s Cabinet is to share with the President analytical data, information and perspectives pertaining to institutional policies, practices and strategic thinking.
- Academic & Student Affairs*
- Academic Affairs – Department Chairs
- Enrollment Management*
- Communications & Marketing
- Finance & Administration*
- Information Technology*
- Foundation & Alumni
- Northwest Technical College*
- President – MN State Colleges & Universities*
*Organizational Restructuring is effective January 1, 2017