Skip Navigation


Types of Transcripts

There are two types of transcripts available:

  1. Unofficial - Is not stamped with University seal or signed by the Registrar.
    Also available on the web click here for instructions. Coursework prior to 1975 is not available on the web, you will need to request a copy of your record in writing, see below.
  2. Official - Stamped with the University seal and signed by the Registrar. Generally used to send to other institutions.
    Availability: usually within one week from when we receive the request, although additional time may be required at the end of a term.

Transcript fee - Only requests for 10 or more transcripts are subject to a processing fee of $2 per transcript.

Access the Transcript Request Form to request a copy of your transcript.