Skip Navigation

Submitting Graduation Plans

Step 1. Complete the Graduation Summary and Application Form.

This form requests information pertaining to the degree you are pursuing, courses you have yet to complete,and information regarding approved transfer equivalencies and/or course substitutions not reflected on your DARS report.

Step 2. Submit the Graduation Summary and Application Form

Students should have their graduation plans filed as soon as possible after they earn 80 semester credits. Students pursuing an Associate degree should file their graduation plans at the beginning of the year in which they plan to graduate.