Skip Navigation

Building Lock/Unlock Requests

During non-business hours, the Department of Public Safety in conjunction with building Custodial Staff are responsible for unlocking/locking academic interior doors.  Keyless Entry Staff (Deputy Hall, 755-3399) are responsible for any changes with all exterior doors and those requests must be submitted and approved in advance to  Building unlocks are only accepted by completing a building request form found at the Hobson Memorial Union desk. 

Any unauthorized or unapproved building requests will be denied access.