Skip Navigation

Academic Policies

Academic Grievances

Student complaints about faculty, courses, teaching procedures, etc., should be lodged with the departmental chair and/or the dean of the college where the course is being offered. The exception to such complaints is the Grade Challenge .

For more information contact:
Office of Student Development
and Enrollment
Deputy Hall 313
Phone: (218) 755-2075
Fax: (218) 755-3961

Office Hours:
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Monday - Friday