Game Room Receptionist
BASIC FUNCTION AND RESPONSIBILITY:
The Game Room Receptionist functions as a service personnel capacity for the Department of Residential Life's game room program. The Game Room Receptionist should possess good public relations and people skills. The Game Room Worker reports to the Assistant Residence Hall Director. The Game Room Receptionist is responsible for fulfilling the following duties:
- Responding to game room requests of residence hall students.
- Maintaining an appropriate game room atmosphere.
- Distributing change.
- Checking recreational equipment in and out.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Assistant Director of Residential Life or his/her designee.
- Work-study eligibility required.
- Available for work from first day the residence halls open through the last day of each quarter.
- Must be in good standing with the university conduct system.