If you are interested in participating in the NorthStar Visiting Scholar Academy, please complete the following items and send to Dr. Sanjeev Phukan, Director of International Relations:
- A completed Visiting Scholar Information/Application form
- A copy of your passport information page with your photograph
- Your Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Your plan for study or research at Bemidji State University
- A letter of financial support from your university or government
- A personal bank statement
- A completed Visiting Scholar Agreement
- Documentation of English-language proficiency
The application form can be downloaded below. See the Costs and Program Elements page for fee information.
If your application is approved, we will issue an invitation letter to you. If you accept the invitation, we will require a deposit of 25% of the program fee by bank transfer in order to reserve your place. Once this deposit is received, we will be happy to assist you in providing the documentation you will require in order to apply for a visa.
Forms and Policies
- NorthStar Visiting Scholar Academy Details
- Visiting Scholar Information and Application
- General Policies Agreement