Pursue your Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting through this Top 20 online Accounting program in the nation. In as little as two years, with the proper prerequisite courses, you can graduate with your degree in Accounting ready for new career opportunities, or you can choose to take as few as one course per semester to steadily work toward your goal. You’ll have access to the same fully accredited degree programs as on-campus students.
- 120 Credits must be earned from all sources for your degree. Up to 88 credits can be from a community college. Additional rules apply for technical college applicants. Transfer courses with grades of D or higher accepted.
- Completion of an AA degree (preferred) or Minnesota Transfer Curriculum. Otherwise a course by course evaluation of liberal education courses.
- Forty Credits at the 3000 or 4000 level.
- Thirty credits must be from BSU
- A minimum of 24 semester credits from the Bemidji State University Accounting Major. Major Field – minimum 2.25 GPA – the major field includes all the courses taken at BSU in the area of study.
- Completion of the degree requirements. Course equivalencies from community colleges are subject to Department approval.