The B.S. in business administration is a general, core curriculum with opportunities for specialization in a number of areas such as: entrepreneurship, management, marketing, finance and human resources.
Bemidji is located a short distance from three of the eleven recognized Native American Tribal communities in the state of Minnesota which allows our students in the Indigenous business specialization many opportunities for applied experiences and/or possible mentorships.
Campus and online classes provide flexibility to students who are working, are traditional students, stay-at-home parents, caregivers or deployed overseas. Our online MBA program can be completed full-time in 12 months and our undergraduates can enroll in a 4+1 program to earn an undergraduate and graduate degree in five years.
- Business Administration B.S.
- Business Analytics Information Systems Emphasis
- Entrepreneurship Emphasis
- Finance Emphasis
- Human Resources Emphasis
- Indigenous Business Emphasis
- Indigenous Nations Marketing Emphasis
- Management Emphasis
- Marketing Emphasis
- Professional Selling Emphasis
- Computer Information Systems B.S.
- Marketing Communication B.S.