The Accelerated Masters of Business Administration allows students to fast-track their way to earning an MBA degree. It will enable students to take graduate courses while in undergraduate studies to accelerate their process while getting their undergraduate degree.
How it Works
The Accelerated MBA program allows eligible students to take four MBA courses as general credits toward their 120-credit Bachelor’s degree during their senior year. These courses will not substitute for undergraduate major/emphasis required courses. After graduation, Accelerated MBA students can complete the MBA program in as little as a year. The students finish the last six MBA courses and can take them through the Online MBA program for further flexibility.
The students eligible for this program are Accounting and Business Administration majors, minors and other qualified programs. Students will take four of the 10 courses in their undergraduate degree and finish the final 6 once they have completed their undergraduate degree. Students can complete the final courses at BSU or complete the rest of their courses through the Online MBA program.
This program has rolling admission- Apply Today!
- Graduate Application for Admission
- Regionally Accredited Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent)
- Undergraduate GPA of 2.75 or Better (4.0 scale)
- 1-2 Page Letter of Intent – “Why are you seeking an MBA?”
- Resumé showing professional experience (Include LinkedIn page if available)
- Two professional letters of recommendation
- GMAT or GRE scores (Completed within 5 years)
- GMAT requirement is waived until the Fall of 2024
For more information on the courses in this program, visit the course catalog.