The Accelerated Masters of Business Administration allows students to fast-track their way to earning an MBA degree. Students take graduate courses while completing their undergraduate degree requirements and can finish both degrees in five years total.
How it Works
The Accelerated MBA program allows eligible students to take four MBA courses as general credits toward their BSU bachelor’s degree. Eligible students typically major or minor in Accounting, Business Administration and other qualified programs. These four graduate courses taken in the senior year will not substitute for undergraduate major/emphasis required courses. After graduation, Accelerated MBA students complete the remaining six Online MBA course requirements in as little as a year.
This program has rolling admission. It’s best to apply prior to your last/senior year in your bachelor’s degree program sequence.
- Submit a Graduate Application for Admission
- A planned BSU bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- Undergraduate GPA of 2.75 or better (4.0 scale)
- 1-2 page letter of intent – “Why are you seeking an MBA?”
- Resumé showing professional experience (include LinkedIn page if available)
- Two professional letters of recommendation
- GMAT or GRE scores (Completed within five years). GMAT requirement is waived until the Fall of 2024
For more information on the courses in this program, visit the course catalog.