The Accelerated Masters of Business Administration allows students to fast track their way to earning an MBA degree. It will enable students to take graduate courses while in undergraduate studies to accelerate their process while getting their undergraduate degree.
How it Works
The Accelerated MBA program allows eligible students to take four MBA courses as general credits toward their 120 credit Bachelor’s degree during their senior year. These courses will not substitute for undergraduate major/emphasis required courses. After graduation, Accelerated MBA students can complete the MBA program in as little as a year. The students finish the last six MBA courses and can take them through the Online MBA program for further flexibility.
The students eligible to partake in this program are Accounting and Business Administration majors, minors and other qualified programs. Students will take four of the 10 courses in their undergraduate degree and finish the final 6 once they have completed their undergraduate degree. Students can complete the final courses at BSU or complete the rest of their courses through the Online MBA program.
This program has rolling admission- Apply Today!
- Graduate Application for Admission
- Regionally Accredited Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent)
- Undergraduate GPA of 2.75 or Better (4.0 scale)
- 1-2 Page Letter of Intent – “Why are you seeking an MBA?”
- Resumé showing professional experience (Include LinkedIn page if available)
- Two professional letters of recommendation
- GMAT or GRE scores (Completed within 5 years)
GMAT will be waived for an applicant who meets one of these conditions
- Holds one of the following US professional Licenses: CPA, CFA, CFP
- Has earned an Accredited Terminal Degree (PhD, DBA, MD, JD, MFA, etc.)
- Meets ONE of the following undergraduate requirements:
- A 3.250 Undergraduate GPA in a Regionally Accredited Bachelor’s degree OR
- A 3.250 Undergraduate GPA and completed 80 credit hours in a current Bachelor’s degree program.
Meeting the GMAT Exam Requirement
- Formula for Determining Passing GMAT Score: GPA * 200 + GMAT= 1050
- GMAT/GRE Equivalency Table: Check GRE Scores Here
- GMAT CODES: Institution Code: 1T3; Program Code: 1T3-5G-85
- GMAT Vouchers may be available (limited supply-Contact Graduate Studies)
- GMAT Exam Review: Sites;https://www.gmac.com/, https://www.gograd.org/gmat-guidebook/