See the class schedule for a list of current and upcoming courses.
- Principles of Chemistry I and II
- Organic Chemistry I and II
- Organic Chemistry Laboratory I and II
- Analytical Chemistry
- Analytical Chemistry Laboratory
- Instrumental Methods of Analysis
- Instrumental Analysis Laboratory I and II
- Journal Club
Upper-Division Specialty Courses
- Biochemistry I and II
- Physical Chemistry I and II
- Advanced Inorganic Chemistry I and II
- Medicinal Chemistry I and II
- Laboratory Management and Safety
- Special topic courses
Virtually all of the core courses and upper-division specialty courses have an associated laboratory course. This allows student to perform a wide variety of experiments and work with modern analytical instruments.
Enhance your undergraduate experience; visit with a chemistry faculty member about beginning a faculty mentored research project.
Opportunities to Develop Student Skills
- Undergraduate research
- Employment in the Chemistry stockroom
- Chemistry Club
- Seminar speakers
- Conference presentations