Bemidji State’s chemistry program uses laboratory experiences and research opportunities to prepare chemists for careers in science, research, education or health care fields.
- Chemistry B.S.
- Chemistry Emphasis
- Biochemistry/Biotechnology Emphasis
- Criminalistics Emphasis
- Environmental Chemistry Emphasis
- Chemistry B.A.
- Science Education B.S.
- Chemistry Specialty (Teacher License)
- Biochemistry, Cellular and Molecular Biology B.S.
- Biochemistry Emphasis
- Cellular and Molecular Emphasis
- Chemistry Minor
- Analytical Chemistry Emphasis
- Biochemistry / Biotechnology Emphasis
- Criminalistic Emphasis
For more information about which courses are taken to complete these programs, visit the course catalog.