Below you will find documents detailing the process and requirements for becoming licensed as a Minnesota Peace Officer. BSU law enforcement emphasis students average a passing rate in the 90th percentile in the POST exam.
- Minnesota Peace Officer Requirements
- Peace Officer Licensure Standards
- Student Responsibility Policy
- 18 Questions and Answers for Advising Potential PPOE Students
- How to Become an Officer (POST)
If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Michael Herbert: (218) 755-4049, firstname.lastname@example.org