Verb_L is the English Department’s premier email list-serv for English majors and other students interested in literature and writing.
You can use it to:
- Ask questions
- Get answers
- Raise issues
- Find kindred spirits
On the List-serv
- Weekly postings of current submission calls for poetry and prose literary magazines.
- Announcements of readings, calls for submissions and other news.
- BA, BS and BFA announcements.
- Occasional postings of job openings for writers and editors.
- Occasional discussions about writing, reading and publishing.
How to Subscribe
- Send an e-mail with the subject “Subscribe” to Verb_Lemail@example.com
- You will then receive a confirmation e-mail at which point you can both send and receive Verb_L announcements.
If you have questions about the list service please contact Dr. Cobb, Chair of the English Department, HS 330, 218-755-2816.