The Department of Human Performance, Sport & Health offers a wide range of undergraduate programs as well as several minors, a teaching licensure option and a coaching certificate program.
- Community Health B.S.
- Exercise Science B.S.
- Fitness Leadership and Promotion Emphasis
- Medical Fitness Emphasis
- Health Education B.S. (Teacher Licensure)
- Physical Education B.S. (Teacher Licensure)
- Sports Management B.A.
Undergraduate Minors & Licensures
- Health Promotion and Education Minor
- Human Performance Minor
- Online Developmental Adapted Physical Education (DAPE) Minor
- Online Health Education Licensure
- Sports Management Minor
Online Developmental Adapted Physical Education (DAPE) Teacher Licensure
- Coaching Certificate
- Red Cross Community First Aid Certificate
- Red Cross First Aid Responder Certificate
For more information on the courses in this department, visit the course catalog.