What You Can Do With a Nursing Degree From BSU
With a degree from our program, you can pursue many career paths.
Why a Nursing Degree From Bemidji State University
- Our nursing graduates get jobs (100% placement).
- Internships that help you decide on the career pathways.
- Merit-based up to $10,000 and departmental scholarships.
- In-state tuition for all students.
- Low cost of tuition, $4,902 per semester (15 credits) vs $16,205 for a private 4 year college (College Board 2022).
Below are some examples of viable career options with an nursing degree, including links to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics where you will find more information about each career’s outlook!
Common Careers for Nursing Graduates Include
|Health Education Specialists||$60,600|
For more career outlook information, visit Career Services.