What you can do with an Nursing degree from BSU
With a degree from our programs, you can pursue many career paths. The skills you learned in Nursing major are applicable to a wide array of sectors in the medical field.
Why a Nursing Degree from Bemidji State University
- Our nursing graduates get jobs (100% placement).
- Internships that help you decide on the career pathways.
- Merit-based up to $10,000 and departmental scholarships.
- In-state tuition for all students.
- Low cost of tuition, $4,902 per semester (15 credits) vs $16,205 for a private 4 year college (College Board 2022).
Below are some examples of viable career options with an nursing degree, included are links to the U.S. Burea of Labor Statistics where you will find more information about each career’s outlook!
Common careers for Nursing graduates include