The Department of Nursing is rapidly expanding and is seeking inspirational faculty who share their expertise with students, peers, and the community.
- New faculty are assigned, department mentors.
- Teaching, clinical practice and research are supported.
- Colleagues are supportive of new faculty and have a wide variety of research interests and life experiences.
- Opportunities for individual achievement and team collaboration where everyone is recognized for their contributions.
- A culture based on a set of strong values where we work for each other’s success, encourage candid dialog on important issues and demonstrate trust and personal responsibility in all our relationships.
- Highly motivated students and predominantly small classes.
- Premier academic facilities that include a state-of-the-art instructional lab.
A faculty position at Bemidji State University comes with two more very important advantages: We offer comprehensive benefits and a compensation package that includes up to 100% tuition benefits for dependents, and Bemidji is a progressive and outstanding place to live. It’s a friendly, family-oriented city that’s rich with the arts and a lake that borders the campus.
We encourage you to look to the Department of Nursing as a place where your career ambitions can be fulfilled beyond your expectations and more.