Requirements for Admission to the FasTrack PostBac
- Completed four year degree (B.S. or B.A.) degree (or higher) from a regionally accredited institution.
- Complete the Online Admission Application
- Submit a 500 word essay titled “Why Teach?”
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Minimum 2.5 GPA in content courses transferable in license seeking area:
- Completed ED 5000 (one-credit pre-program online course)
- Submitted all official transcripts to the graduate school
- Submitted all application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recruited a Teacher Mentor and submitted the signed Mentor Application
- Obtained student liability insurance
- Agree to attend all F2F sessions at North Hennepin Community College Community Sessions (attendance is mandatory)
Feedback about this webpage.