Select a below video guide to learn how to navigate through Student Learning & Licensure (SL&L) by Watermark. Each video is 1-4 minutes in length.
- Account login information will be emailed by Watermark once Clinicals Office enters placement in SL&L.
- It is recommended to bookmark this page in your Internet browser; however, once you receive the email you can always log in at https://www.vialivetext.com/login#/
- Tip: If you do not receive an email from Watermark, but an account has been created for you, you can login at the above link, select ‘Forgot Password’, enter your email address and select the ‘Send Link’ button. After selecting the ‘Send Link’ button, you should see a confirmation message stating that the link was sent. If you do not see this message, try selecting the ‘Send Link’ button again. You will then receive an email from Watermark to set up your password and access the system.
- Students will submit field hours daily for Host/Mentor teacher approval. It is recommended to log into the system once a week to approve these hours.
- Disposition Forms should be completed towards the end of the candidate’s field experience in your classroom.
- The rubric will include four criteria: Dedication/Responsibility, Compassion, Curiosity and Integrity. Please note that you may need to scroll down within the rubric itself to view the last two criterion.
Tip: You may see a Key Assessment submission area within SL&L. This is a Key Assessment that the student is submitting for evaluation to their course instructor. You can ignore this submission area completely.
Contact Information for SL&L Assistance
Watermark Customer Service:
- Phone: (800) 311-5656
Follow the menu prompts to be transferred to SL&L support
Hours: Monday-Thursday 7am-8pm and Friday 7am-6pm (Central)
- Email: Amanda.Chesley@bemidjistate.edu
- Phone: (218) 755-3747