The School of Technology, Art & Design offers majors, minors and certificates that combine cutting-edge technology with creativity and design elements to create new and exciting products, artwork and much more.
- Applied Engineering B.A.S.
- Applied Management B.A.S.
- Art: New Studio Practice B.F.A.
- 3-D Arts Emphasis
- Illustration Emphasis
- Engineering Technology B.S.
- Project Management B.S.
- Technology, Art and Design B.S.
- Art Minor
- Design Minor
- Engineering Technology Minor
- Event Design Minor
- Event Planning Minor
- Interactive Multimedia Design
- Maker Space Technology
- Project Management Minor
- Technology, Art and Design Minor
- 2-D Art and Design Technology Certificate
- 3-D Art and Design Technology Certificate
- Educational Technology Certificate
- Lean Six Sigma Certificate
- Maker Space Technology Certificate
- Making Money as a Maker Certificate
- Technology Manager Certificate
For more information on the courses in this program, visit the course catalog.