The Technology Advisory Board works with the engineering and technology related baccalaureate programs by advising on matters that directly concern the instructional programs.
Specific responsibilities may include:
- Determine necessary entry-level skills, attitude and knowledge competencies as well as performance levels for target occupations;
- Assist in program evaluation and improvement;
- Facilitate cooperation and communication between the program and the corporate community;
- Assist in placing students at corporate sites either as interns or employees;
- Help recruit students into the program; and/or
- Assist the program in setting priorities, including participating in ongoing planning activities of the program.
The Technology Advisory Board is made up of professionals from the following companies:
Karvakko Engineering, P.A.
Knife River – Intermountain Region
Kraus-Anderson Construction Company
Marvin Windows & Doors
Nortech Systems, Inc.
NTC/BSU Physical Plant
Occupational Development Center
Peterson Sheet Metal
Wanzek Construction, Inc.
Winkelman Building Corporation