The Technology Advisory Board works with the engineering and technology related baccalaureate programs by advising on matters that directly concern the instructional programs.
Specific responsibilities may include:
- Determine necessary entry-level skills, attitude and knowledge competencies as well as performance levels for target occupations;
- Assist in program evaluation and improvement;
- Facilitate cooperation and communication between the program and the corporate community;
- Assist in placing students at corporate sites either as interns or employees;
- Help recruit students into the program; and/or
- Assist the program in setting priorities, including participating in ongoing planning activities of the program.
The Technology Advisory Board is made up of professionals from the following companies:
- Action Fabricating
- BTD Manufacturing
- Fagen, Inc.
- Geisler Construction
- GNP Company
- HYTEC Construction
- Karvakko Engineering, P.A.
- Knife River – Intermountain Region
- Kraus-Anderson Construction Company
- Marvin Windows & Doors
- Nortech Systems, Inc.
- NTC/BSU Physical Plant
- Occupational Development Center
- Peterson Sheet Metal
- Wanzek Construction, Inc.
- Winkelman Building Corporation