Lean Six Sigma (LSS) is a cutting edge industrial efficiency and quality technique that is used to improve quality and output of a manufacturing or service process by removing the cause of variations while reducing the overall cost. Lean Six Sigma professionals provide project management, statistical & financial analysis, meeting facilitation and project prioritization for their organizations.
The Lean Six Sigma (LSS) Certificate is available to BSU students or industry professionals who have a desire to use problem-solving methodologies and statistical tools to effectively change and improve their organizations.
Lean Six Sigma Certificate program requires finishing ten TADT courses with 2.0 GPA and passing the Lean Six Sigma (LSS) certification exam that is administered by the Association of Technology Management & Applied Engineering (ATMAE) with green belt level.
- TADT 3111 Project Management Methodology (3 credits)
- TADT 3112 Leadership in a Team Environment (3 credits)
- TADT 3267 Economic and Cost Analysis (3 credits)
- TADT 3700 Operations Planning and Control (3 credits)
- TADT 3887 Safety and Risk Management (3 credits)
- TADT 4867 Lean Principles and Practices (3 credits)
- TADT 4873 Emphasis Related Capstone (3 credits)
- TADT 4878 Quality Assurance (3 credits)
- TADT 4879 Service Process/Improvement (3 credits)
- TADT 4880 Total Quality Management (3 credits)
Online & On-Campus Delivery
You have the flexibility to choose the delivery option as a full or part-time student either on-campus or off-campus via the web. Learn more about delivery options available.
- Course Requirements and Catalog
- Current Class Schedule
- Master Course Schedule
- Program Brochure (PDF)
- Scholarships & Awards
- Program Reports
- Schedule a Visit and Virtual Tour
- Apply Now
Please contact Dr. Mahmoud Al-Odeh to learn more about this certificate.