The Technology Manager (TM) certificate prepares professionals with the skills needed to manage organizations technological fundamentals to create competitive advantage. Technology Managers are responsible for managing technology projects, coordinating teams, developing operation strategies, maintaining a safe work environment, and ensuring high quality of products or services provided to customers.
The Technology Manager Certificate is available to BSU students or industry professionals who have a desire to effectively manage technology resources, projects, and teams.
The Technology Manager Certificate program requires finishing five TADT courses with 2.0 GPA and passing the Certified Technology Manager (CTM) exam that is administered by the Association of Technology Management & Applied Engineering (ATMAE).
- TADT 3111 Project Management Methodology (3 credits)
- TADT 3112 Leadership in a Team Environment (3 credits)
- TADT 3700 Operations Planning and Control (3 credits)
- TADT 3887 Safety and Risk Management (3 credits)
- TADT 4878 Quality Assurance (3 credits)
- Course Requirements and Catalog
- Current Class Schedule
- Master Course Schedule
- Program Brochure (PDF)
- Scholarships & Award
- Schedule a Visit and Virtual Tour
- Apply Now
Please contact Dr. Mahmoud Al-Odeh to learn more about this certificate.