- Recommend all policies and procedures for the administration of graduate studies
- To act as the graduate curriculum committee, overseeing with exclusive committee authority all changes in the graduate curriculum, including all graduate courses, workshops, institutes, and so forth
The committee shall consist of:
- 1 graduate faculty member from Biology
- 1 graduate faculty member from Business Administration
- 1 graduate faculty member from Professional Education
- 1 graduate faculty member from English
- 1 graduate faculty member from Mathematics & Computer Science
- 1 graduate faculty member from Environmental Studies
- 1 *At Large position—is limited to graduate faculty who are NOT listed as members of a degree granting graduate program
- 1 ex officio from the Library
- 1 Director of Graduate Studies—ex officio
If you are interested in serving on the BSU Graduate Studies Committee, please contact the BSUFA office for eligibility.
Above information was retrieved from the BSUFA website on June 12, 2015.