The Honors Program of Bemidji State University offers motivated students an intellectually challenging, supportive environment that encourages interdiciplinary learning, academic excellence, and service to the global community.
This is accomplished by supporting the development of:
- A passion for learning
- The ability to reason, integrate, and synthesize ideas
- An ability to work independently and in groups
- A capacity to tolerate ambiguity
- An appreciation of multiple perspectives and diversity of ideas
- The practice of creative and unconventional thinking