If you meet any of these requirements, you may apply to join the Bemidji State University Honors Program.
- Have a high school GPA of 3.5+ or a transfer GPA of 3.25
- Be in the top 10 percent of the high school class
- Have an ACT score of 26+
- Interest in pursuing the Honors Program learning goals
- International students, please contact the Honors Program Office directly to establish eligibility.
The process for application includes the following steps:
- Completion of the Honors Program application, submitted online or via paper form to: Season Ellison, Honors Program Director,
1500 Birchmont Drive NE #23, Bemidji, MN 56601-2699
- Register for the offered Honors Class (varies depending on semester of admission).