Stay on Course with 275+ Summer Courses Available
Just like those offered during the school year, summer classes are small and taught by engaged, supportive faculty. Enrolling in summer session, however, means you can complete a course for full credit in as little as three weeks. Click here for the 2020 Summer Session Advising Guide.
Enjoy a flexible summer schedule with courses offered during the following terms:
- Tentative Summer Course Schedule posted 12/13
- Summer Course Registration Starts 2/24
- Session I, Starts May 18: 3, 6, & 7 & 11 Week
- Session II, Starts May 26: 4, 5, & 10 Week
- Session III, Starts June 1: 4, 5, & 9 Week
- Session IV, Starts June 8: 4 & 8 Week
- Session V, Starts July 6: 4 Week
- Registration ends when courses fill or first day of class
The schedule for on-campus and online courses are available to view online now. All courses are available to ANY MinnState student on a first-come, first-served basis until they are filled. During the summer, there are NO restrictions on high demand or online courses. Therefore, if you are looking to transfer your credit, Minnesota’s transfer curriculum makes is possible to transfer your BSU Summer credits to other MinnState schools.
In order to be considered a full-time student in the summer, undergraduates must be enrolled for 12 credit hours.
- Registration Opens on E-Services: February 24, 2020
- Last Day to Register: When class fills or first day of class
- Last Day for Refunds: First day of classes
- Last Day to Withdraw: Within first five class days, Check E-services for details
- Grades Available: Five business days after last day of class