Congratulations and welcome to BSU distance learning!
Now that you’ve been accepted, it’s time to start preparing for the road ahead. Follow the instructions below before classes begin.
Welcome for new students
- Check this page for what to expect after being admitted.
Apply for financial aid
- If you haven’t done so already, complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as possible.
- Find complete instructions at the BSU Financial Aid website.
Register for classes
- Review the complete Registration guidelines and policies.
- Register for classes using e-Services through MyBSU.
- For questions, check the Registration FAQs.
- Contact Extended Learning if you need assistance.
Verify computer requirements
- Review computer and Internet required specifications.
Purchase course materials
- Find required textbooks and other materials for your courses at the University Bookstore. You can order your textbooks online and your order will be shipped to you. If you have financial aid eligibility, you may charge your textbooks to your BSU account.